Parent Teacher Association
Parent-teacher association (PTA) stand organised under HP education code 2001 to engender interaction between parents and teachers, with a missionary zeal for the development of college. Its main objectives are as follows:
- To revive the relationship between the parents and teachers.
- To create healthy educational environment in the college.
- To arrange discussions with the elder person of the society from time to time and incorporate their suggestions for the improvement of the educational standard in the college.
- To suggest ways so that education of students can be promoted.
- To make a collective effort to refine the conduct of student and also to restrict the entry of anti-social elements in college campus.
- To inform the parents/ guardian of their wards from time to time and make arrangement for the parents to meet the concerned staff once in a quarter.
- To make parents aware of various schemes of govt. in the area of education and also to give information about various activities and programmes of department of education.