- 75% lecture attendance is compulsory for appearing in the University Exams.
- An irregular student or one who remains absent continuously for 07 days his/her name will be struck-off from the college rolls. If the name of a student is struck twice then he/she will not be re-admitted in the college.
- A student is liable to pay all dues & fines as long as his/her name remains on the college rolls.
- The Principal reserves the right of expulsion/suspension of any student.
- Application for any kind of leave on the prescribed Performa should be submitted well in time.
- Leave up to three days will be sanctioned by the concerned subject teacher.
- Leave above three days up to six days will be sanctioned by the Head of Department. Leave for more than six days will be sanctioned by the Principal on the recommendation of the concerned subject teacher.
- In case of medical leave for a period of over six days the applicant must produce a medical certificate.
Important Note: Students participating in Inter-College competitions should note that the practice/rehearsal timings should be either before the classes (early morning) or after the classes (evening) because all such activities form a part, but not the substitute of academic studies.
LIBRARY CUM IDENTITY CARD (I-CARD)
- Every student will be issued an identity card. Since I-Card is the only medium to identify/differentiate a bonafide college student from an outsider. Every student must always keep/carry it with him/her and must produce whenever required (during all working days, during examination and college function, etc.) Otherwise, he/she will be considered an outsider and will be punished accordingly.
- In case the I-Card is lost, a duplicate card will be issued only after an FIR is registered with the nearest police station and an original copy thereof is appended with such request. Rs. 20/- is to be deposited for a duplicate identity card.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING "I-CARD‟
After depositing the admission fee & due every student shall get an I-Card from the college librarian on showing his/her fee receipt. After having affixed his/her own photograph and filled in all the entries in the I-Card, every student must get it duly signed by the respective senior tutor within one week from the date of admission positively.
GENERAL CONDUCT/DISCIPLINE RULES
Any of the following activities will be considered a breach of discipline:
- Graffiti i.e. any sort of writing on the walls/blackboards/rooms etc.
- Damaging the college property.
- Loitering about the corridors and causing disturbance to the classes.
- Possessing drugs and smoking on the campus.
- Bringing outsiders to the college.
- Sticking any kind of bills/notices on the notice board without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Creating any kind of violence on the campus.
- Coming without I-Card in the college.
- Ragging in any form.
- Use of mobile phones by the students in and around the classrooms is strictly banned. Defaulters will be penalized.
Note: All students must note that Ragging inside/outside the college campus is a cognizable offense. In case a student is found guilty of indiscipline in any activity in any manner, the college administration shall take appropriate action against such offenders.