- Sh. Ajay Kumar (Convener)
- Sh. Sunil Pathak
The goal of NGC is to provide opportunities for College students to redirect their consciousness and actions to create a more sustainable planet. Through novel educational approaches and experiences, students are taught to go into issues in-depth. The objectives of the programme are:-
- To impart knowledge to college students, through hands-on experience, about their immediate environment, interactions within it and the problems therein.
- To inculcate proper attitudes towards the environment and its conservation through community interactions.
- To sensitize children to issues related to environment and development through field visits and demonstrations.
- To motivate and stimulate young minds by involving them in action projects related to environmental conservation.